- This helps you to take the inset full screen. Specially useful to focus on the action area in videos with a Presenter. Try it, its cool!
- Use this to toggle the Subtext area under the video visible or otherwise. The subtext helps you to follow the narration in the video.
- Its easy to Embed the Showhow2 videos in your blog or site. Click on Embed and copy paste the code that appears below the video in the Subtext space.
Play Pause. Can be activated by pressing the Space Bar on your Keyboard apart from clicking on it.
The time line markers allow you to choose a step and jump right there by clicking on it. Mouse over to see which step it is.
Want a Replay of the video you just watched ? Click here.
Adjust the volume or mute it from here.
Click on the boxes above to toggle between small player and large player
- Editorially hand picked Feature Showlets that get you the Bang for your buck. If you want to get your monies worth - Start here!
- Feature Showlets are sorted in the degree of complexity between user levels of Beginner, Intermediate and Advance.
- The features and Showlets viewed the most. A good place to start exploring a new product.
The most useful features that lets you get started and also get the most out of your gadget. Smart users Start here.
Coming soon. Our Playlist or your own mash ups!
Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. Expert groupings of features lets you learn at your own pace! Try it
A whole new way to explore your new device. It's a Device Map like you havn't experienced before. Once you find it just click and learn!
What you want might be on the hot list. Check it out here before you start searching!
A list of all the showlets for you to explore
List of all showlets belongs to
Complete Apple iTunes ShowHow2
Tag Cloudlist burning lyrics list smart playlist Shuffle file format gift sync Download standard playlist volume search explicit content rent search audiobook allowance shuffle install lyrics playback controls Introduction iTunes DJ CD information rent source list authorize computer explicit content backup
With iTunes in the Cloud, the music, apps, and books you purchase automatically appear on all your devices. Or you can download only the stuff you want — including movies and TV shows — to just the devices you want.